ACVM: P1061 | HSNO: HSR000447
Group 22 Herbicide
PREEGLONE® is a non-selective herbicide for weed control in Market Gardens, Nurseries, Orchards and Vineyards.
Other Restriction of Use
• The maximum single rate of PREEGLONE® is 4.4 litres of PREEGLONE® per ha.
• Growers must ensure the maximum rate of 4.4 litres/ha is NOT exceeded per year.
• PREEGLONE® can only be used for agricultural purposes.
• Agricultural purposes include uses for agricultural and production horticulture purposes. It does NOT include use for forestry plantations or biosecurity purposes.
• Production horticulture includes commercial cropping systems and commercial ornamental horticulture production. It does NOT include amenity horticulture in publicly accessible areas or horticulture areas which would be considered domestic horticulture.
SPRAY DROPLET SPECIFICATION
A person applying this substance must ensure that the substance spray is delivered as a course quality spray for ground based application and course to very course droplets for aerial application as classified by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) droplet size classification scheme (American National Standard ANSI/ASABE S572.1, March 2009)
The person in charge of the application of PREEGLONE® and any person applying PREEGLONE® must ensure that the respective specified distances from a downwind sensitive area are followed, as outlined on the product label.
DO NOT apply when wind speeds are less than 3 km/h or more than 20 km/h as measured at the application site.
Personal Protective Equipment
|Use clean water only as dirty water will adversely affect the action of the chemical. Partially fill the spray tank with water, add the desired quantity of PREEGLONE®, mix and top up with water to the required total volume. PREEGLONE® contains sufficient wetting agent for normal usage so the addition of further quantities is not normally necessary. Under dusty conditions or when treating plants with very waxy surfaces add a non-ionic wetting agent at label rates.
Mixing and spraying
|A person applying this substance must ensure that the substance spray is delivered as a course quality spray for ground based application and course to very course droplets for aerial application as classified by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) droplet size classification scheme (American National Standard ANSI/ASABE S572.1, March 2009)
|Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough and uniform coverage.